* Put the tip of your toes against an imaginary straight line towards the centre of the target.
* Put your feet on both sides of the line. Put your feet about shoulder’s width apart. Try and relax.
* Place your fingers in such a way, that you hold the string with your index finger above the nock and your middle and ring finger under the nock.
* Hook the string between the first and second joint. Make sure that you maintain a deep hook.
* The pressure of the bow should be distributed along the pressure line.
* The tips of your thumb and index finger may touch each other in a relaxed way.
* Bring the bow arm to shoulder height.
* The elbow of the bow arm should be turned away from the string.
* Draw the string along the bowarm in a straight horizontal line to the anchor point.
* Draw with your back muscles, moving the shoulder blades towards each other.
* Stand straight up and relaxed.
* Keep both shoulders as low as possible.
* The string should touch the middle of the chin.
* The index finger is placed under the chin.
* Keep your theeth together.
* Bow hand, draw hand and albow should form a straight line.
* Keep both the shoulders as low as possible.
* Aiming is done with the dominant eye. Shut the other eye.
* Keep the sight at the target.
* Keep the string a little left of the sight
* Keep pulling the shoulder blades towards each other, while relaxing the fingers of the draw hand
* A relaxed bow hand will automatically move backwards.
* Relax your bow hand. Let the bow drop.
* The draw hand should be relaxed and near or behind your ear.
* Keep aiming untill after the arrow hits the target.
.: Weblog Themes By Pichak :.